Block B wins #1 on 'Music Core'


I swear I posted this before I went to bed but I can't find it anymore o_o... am I dreaming things??

-

Article: Block B wins #1 on 'Music Core'... "thank you to fans" for third trophy

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+4,129, -407] Love you lots, Block B!

2. [+3,592, -335] Block B daebak! Jackpot is also good aside from HER. I hope Jackpot wins #1 too!!!

3. [+2,998, -299] Block B, grats on #1, let's always be together ♥♥♥

4. [+2,806, -278] It makes me so happy to see them happy. Love you lots, lots, lots!!!!

5. [+2,755, -283] Block B #1 ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  jjang jjang ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

6. [+466, -52] To all the people saying it's manipulated, their agency is not big enough to rig things like this ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They're an agency who's upset that they can't support Block B more than they can now ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

7. [+444, -46] I'm not a fan but their song is so exciting ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ and Zico's so cute when he dances

8. [+424, -45] The kids are jumping up and down in joy, especially PO ã… ã… ã…  So cute

-