'Superstar K6' contestant Song Yoo Bin apologizes for her delinquent past


Article: 'Superstar K6' producers "Song Yoo Bin's smoking/drinking controversy, she is reflecting over her past"

Source: TV Report via Nate

Her tweet: "ã… ã…  I'm sorry about my actions in the past ! I have nothing to say.. I dont smoke or drink now!! I admit what I did in the past, I'm really sory ã… ã… "

1. [+1,422, -41] She doesn't seem genuine?? Just quit now if you're going to put out an apology full of spelling errors ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+1,367, -30] Isn't she a minor still?? Her past wasn't even that far ago and she's saying it's in the past ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+1,105, -51] She broke the law. This isn't something you apologize for, she should voluntarily leave the show.

4. [+106, -1] It's because b*tches like her crawl out trying to get into music that singers are considered clowns... If she was genuine at all about her apology, would she have made typos?

5. [+97, -2] "I admit it so I'm sorry" ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ It's like she's saying here's my apology, that's good enough right? ã…‹ã…‹

6. [+84, -1] She called Hyuna a sl*t on her mini-homepage

7. [+72, -0] She called Hyuna a sl*t on her Kakao Story. If she's not interested in idols, why would she attack Hyuna? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Just leave the show, there's a line of kids who're better singers than you

-




Pann: Contestant's past is already revealed online before 'Superstar K' even starts broadcast

1. [+360, -17] Isn't it against the law for a minor to smoke and drink? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ It might not be that bad but it's still a crime and nothing for her to be so shameless about. "I didn't torture others!!" So what? ã…‹ã…‹ This will add to the iljin idols. How can she justify herself saying she did smoke and drink but didn't bully others ^-^

2. [+97, -2] Park Boram or whatever her name is recovered her image after losing weight and getting prettier and she's doing fine now. This girl will end up the same.

3. [+83, -1] Look at her trying to look all innocent with her hair pushed to the side after doing all that... goose bumps

4. [+78, -0] I bet 50% of the singer trainees are kids like her..

5. [+68, -1] That's not her past but her present ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-