PS3, Good Job George.



You're right George, the idea is pretty easy, BUT the implementation .... WOW ! I really enjoined the way you hooked up the bus and injected junk bytes ... I know you're working to this projects from many years, you really deserve all the credit of this hacks. !

Now for folks who doesn't know what I'm talking about, here one of the best articles to understand what he did. And here you can download the PS3 Exploit . If you click on those links there will be adv and then rapid share ... blah blah blah... I know.. you can find it just googling without ADV and RapidShare. I have my personal Collector on Rapid Share, and I really wanna keep the orginal PS3 exploit by George, so I putted it into my own collection. So if you wanna download it through my pages, please be patient about that.