Anouncement: Reopening Our Blogger Resource Page

Reopening Our Blogger Resource Page
First of all HAPPY DIWALI to all of my friends and blogtipsntricks (BTNT) readers. Now We will come to the Announcement. The announcement is about the Reopening of the blogger resource page. Few Months ago We published a page Known as blogger resource page. It was a free collection of blogger resources published by BTNT. In that page I have published Two WP converted blogger templates which is designed by alex from kolakube. Few days ago I removed those two templates from BTNT Due to some copyright Issues. So the Blogger resource page was closed temporarily for the past few weeks.

Now I'm going to Reopen the Blogger resource page on coming Diwali. The new resource page does not contain the previous resources. But If you have any query Regarding to the Previous resources feel free to contact me.
Read more »