The Level of Improvisation Highlighted in Chatwing Chat Software


The Chatwing chat software is currently making a buzz in the blogosphere. Upon exploring one blog after another, I discovered this chat tool easily. At the same time, some of my friends recommended this embeddable chatroom for my blogging efforts. Needless to say, I was doubtful because there are thousands of widgets in the Internet today, and all of them are claiming that they are the best. Since I consider myself as an exploitativeblogger, I decided to give Chatwing a shot.




In the registration process, I just entered my email address, along with the desired password. I was surprised that the registration process took only few seconds to accomplish. After that, I checked out my account dashboard. I think this is the part where Chatwing got its buzz. There are so many customization choices to begin with. At first, I tampered with color schemes—I intend to create a scheme of my own. I combined different font colors and in few minutes, I got the chat box that I want.




I also figured out that I can set the login methods for all of my visitors. Currently, Chatwing offers six login methods: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Guest, and Chatwing account. This is a penultimate accessibility rate that can benefit everyone in the Chatwing chatroom. Global connectivity will become a breeze.



There are also many background images that I can choose from. All of these images have varying designs, and I can use them as often as I want. The chatroom even pushes the standards by allowing users to upload image links of their choice. This simply means that any website marketers can even use the Chatwing app for their branding purposes.

As of now, I can see why many users prefer Chatwing over other applications. First, it offers a great customization interface that everyone can utilize. Second, it never falters in accessibility, both for the Chatwing admin and visitor. Last, Chatwing can be embedded to websites, so it guarantees high streams of website visibility. Chatwing is an all-in-one simple package that bloggers and web users shouldn’t miss.
Find Chatwing on the web @ http://chatwing.com