Atchison Kansas Lewis Chevrolet Buick , 66002 BAD USED CARS FOR SALE!





Thinking of buying a new or used vehicle? If you were in northeastern Kansas and looking for a car or truck to purchase, I would advise you to stay away from this place in used car place in Atchison Kansas 66002.  

Lewis Chevrolet Buick located on 314 Woodlawn Avenue was the place I purchased a used vehicle. I would like to share my experience I had with them here. I hope you find this review helpful when shopping for a vehicle to purchase.

These people at Lewis Chevrolet Buick were like vultures devouring a piece of road kill. What I mean is the pressure tactics used on me was unbelievable! I thought buying a new or used vehicle would be a fun experience for me and my 9-year-old son to experience together. Boy was I wrong! First of all they would not give me the time of day until I brought down a check for $2500. I informed them I only wanted to use $1300 of it for a down payment for this particular vehicle. When I got to the signing part of this transaction I saw they charged me $700 too much. My down payment shot up to $2000!

I was very upset at this point and asked them if the needed repairs would be performed since they used quite a bit of my down payment. The repairs included, the Check Engine Light was on, the brakes occasionally went to the floor, the drive shafts were clicking very loud and needed replaced, and the windshield was cracked. Their answer was NO! At this point, I had enough of their rude service. I asked for my down payment check to be returned and handed the keys back to them. They replied, “What Check, It’s already Gone” I could not believe they said that. I do not know how long they want to pursue this lemon they sold me but I haqve all the time in the world.



Rather than causing a scene in front of my son, I told them to just get the car ready I was leaving. Just 2 ½ months later I heard a loud snap under the vehicle and I lost control of the vehicle and struck a light pole. This is a real review of Lewis Chevrolet Buick located in Atchison Kansas 66002. As I said before here, if you are looking for a new or used vehicle to purchase stay away Lewis Buick Chevrolet unless you want to be taken for a ride. Over all my review and experience I had with place is Stay Away! All but one salesman were very rude and showed no professionalism when purchasing this used car. My next task is locating an attorney. Being a minority I could hear the snickers and laughs dumping this old piece of crap on me.

Lets cut to the chase here on Lewis Chevrolet Buick located in Atchison Kansas 66002. Untill I can find out which axle snapped in two and why the brakes failed to slow or stop me down Lewis Chevrolet Buick will pay dearly! For more auto repair savings please visit my site at, “Auto Repair Savings


Diagnose Car Misfires
 

 

Tags: Lewis Chevrolet Buick, used car, review, Atchison Kansas, 66002, new used car purchase, 314 Woodlawn, stay away, broken brakes, broken brakes, check engine light