Super Green American Science Fiction

Guess what my mailman with the bea-U-tiful legs delivered to your grrl, Jocelyn today...

No, not a book. 2 books! And not just 2 run-of-the-mill, blah blah blah books but a 2-volume boxed set of some the best science fiction ever written.

That's right, my wormy-grrls, Modo's reading 9 novels from the golden age of modern science fiction.

You green yet? Super green?

Yeah, thought so. But all you gotta do is part with a little green yourself to lay your hands on the dream box set that contains the following novels that will change your world:


The Space Merchants
More Than Human
The Long Tomorrow
The Shrinking Man
Double Star
The Stars My Destination


A Case of Conscience

Who?
The Big Time


Don't I bring you the best stuff? You know I do. ;)

Love, light, and laughter!
Jocelyn Modo