Hyundai India gets new managing director

Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) has a new managing director in the form of Bo Shin Seo with effect from March 5. Before assuming responsibilities as managing director, Seo used to be the executive director production for two years with Hyundai. Seo, has also worked at Hyundai’s Alabama plant in North America as the executive director production. He replaces Han Woo Park who returns to Korea and takes over as the chief financial officer of Kia Motors.
On his appointment, Seo said, “I look forward to taking Hyundai Motor India to newer heights and working closely with the extended Hyundai family.”
Speaking about his tenure in India Park said, “I have lived nine years in India, my long association with HMIL has provided me with an immense amount of learning. I am confident that HMIL will go from strength to strength under Seo’s leadership.”