Website Live .....

Website now live http://www.lisamelvindesign.co.uk/ 


I wanted to say a really big thank you to everyone for sending in their photographs and testimonials to be included on our brand new website, They are absolutely fantastic ! I really do appreciate everyone's time in taking photographs of their beautiful new kitchens and bathrooms and sending them over ;o)


It has been fabulous finally seeing the finished product! I have also been fortunate enough to take a few hours out of the office (rare I know) to come and visit you in your homes and see your kitchen and bathrooms first hand, it has been lovely catching up with everyone and finding out how much your are enjoying your new kitchen and bathrooms!


If you would like to send over your pictures its not too late to be included on the site I would love to see them please send to info@lisamelvindesign.co.uk Lisa ;o)