High Heels and Bloodsuckers


First, let me say, I love the title of this book!
My crit partner, Casey Pendelton, wrote High Heels and Bloodsuckers and I can't tell you how proud I am of her. The story ROCKS! And I can't wait for the second in this series to be released because it has sci fi elements in it.

Vampires, aliens, and sex. Oh, my!

Below is the blurb for High Heels and Blooksuckers. Click on the the title and go buy it!

Trish never asked to be the human queen of a vampire Collective. She enjoyed her life as a wedding planner and the long-term fiancée to a prominent doctor. Even so, she can’t deny the sudden thrill of sharing sexual power with hundreds of hungry night creatures turns her on.

Even more exciting than the exhibitionist appeal of her royal duties is king of the neighboring Collective. Remy becomes her mate and partner in harnessing the ritual power needed to overthrow a common foe. Little does she know the pleasure she experiences with him is just the first of many delights she will share with him and Damien, her dark-haired goth-child of an assistant.

Love, light, and laughter!
Jocelyn Modo
www.jocelynmodo.com