Car Repair Advice!

Before you leave ask them to save your old parts for your own personal inspection. You don't really have to know what your looking at but just by asking this question shows them you are a conservative and careful shopper. And once again, some shops will think twice about selling you a part that you don't need.

The last thing you should ask before you go, are questions about your warranty. For example what is covered and for how long. I have seen many times over and over, people picking up their cars and simply just leaving. This is ok if you are in a hurry, but you should know what you just purchased and if it happens again will they fix it for free?

I hope you will use this small bit of advice I have provided to you every time your car needs serviced. I will go into details in my future posts.You will find it could save you money and give you the confidence you need to leave your car in the hands of the repair shop guy.