AUTO MECHANIC "AUTODUDE"

I have over 25 years experience and am currently ASE certified. My experience includes working on cars and assisting store managers with front deskwork. I've seen many times over the years a customer will not know what they need and say, do what ever it takes to fix my car. That’s not a bad idea, but some shops will take advantage of that statement. I'm not saying that all shops are bad but sadly to say there are shops out there that will. I’ve always wanted to write something to educate the public little bit about their cars. I will lose a lot of friends and future employers writing this manual, but if I can help somebody save money, it makes it all worth while. Now I won’t be able to teach you everything there is to know about how a car works but I can educate you a little about the automobile repair facilities.