Reusable Birthday Pennant Banner





Last week was my good friend Kelli's Birthday, so I decided to make her a reusable birthday pennant banner to hang in her office. It was really a fun and easy project that I would totally recommend...

Step 1: Make a template for you pennants from paper.

Step 2: Cut the felt. The rotary cutter turned out to be the fastest way to do this. I used four colors and made 8 of each color, but you can adjust this depending on the length you want your banner to be.

Step 3: Hot glue the side of the triangles together. Be sure to leave about an inch open at the fold so that step 4 is possible.

Step 4: Thread the pennants onto cotton rope. I taped a chopstick to the end of the rope to make the threading easier.

Step 5: Use a dab of hot glue to fix the pennants to the rope so they don't slip.

Step 6: Hang...and enjoy!