Reader Q & A - For Meetu - "Revised"

Meetu wrote in looking for suggestions for a color scheme for her kitchen, pictured below. I'm really picky about wooden kitchen cabinets and making sure the color scheme is complimentary to the hue of the wood. From Meetu's photo I put together what I think is a fairly complimentary and totally affordable quick-do to make this kitchen come alive, all for under $110.00.



First up, Yellena's Bloom print at $20.00. Put it in a simple black frame and hang it on the end wall there by the refrigerator.



From there, I'd purchase Oggi's Red Canister Set (4 pieces) for $29.95. What a pop they'll bring to the kitchen counter tops. (Don't tell my husband, but I'm ordering the black set today. Te he.)



I'd also buy a couple of Rock Scissor Paper's teal or lime woodgrain tea towels at $14.00 each.



Ooops. Forgot the rug. Crate & Barrel's Chalet Rug 30" x 50" for $21.95




And last, but not least, a stainless steel canister like you already have filled with two sets of these Zac Designs tonal green salad servers at $5.99 each.




I hope this helps Meetu. Feel free to offer your own suggestions in the comments. Enjoy!