The magnificent Kerry Beary


Just do a search on ebay about MCM art and you will find her!

She has some original acrylic on canvas at very affordable prices and also sells digital reproductions. She's doing fabrics with some shagadelic patterns!!! yeah baby!

from her site:

This mod, abstract, retro style print will look fantastic in your home and matches perfectly with any 1950's, 1960's, or 1970's retro, space age, mid-century, Eames, Patton, Knoll, Atomic, modern and/or contemporary decor.
My inspiration comes from a myriad of things. I collect mid-century, Danish modern, 50's and 60's art, furniture, accessories, and fabrics. My husband and I purchased a modern home in sub-tropical Louisiana, built in 1953, and have been filling it with all things retro, vintage, Tiki, and fabulous! My paintings contain elements from my home, especially the lamps, patterns, and furnishings. My models are a blast from the past: photographs of my mother, who was a 50's and 60's fashion hair and makeup diva, advertisements, and of course the glamour of Hollywood and all those wonderful television shows! Leave it to Beaver, I Love Lucy, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie and so on. The clothes, the hair, the accessories, the decor; these old things are new again and here to stay. We have been collecting and acquiring these items for many years from many places: New York City, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Southern California, and right here in the Deep South!

via: kerrybeary.com