Espresso & Exotics
































Espresso & Exotics





Its 6:30 AM and I am not awake! I jump
in my 1996 Roadster and drive into the
Sunrise. I need coffee! The neighbor hood
coffee house is great, the SambaLatte in
Boca Park. I stroll into the café and grab
a hot cup of Joe. I am still not awake! I
step outside take a sip and wow what is
in front of me, a Ford GT. Then I look up
and there are 40 - 50 Exotic Cars parked
all over the lot. NOW I am AWAKE! YES!






The cars were coming in faster than I could look around. I was gawking at the Ford GT and a gentleman said good morning, I said hello and he asked me if I had a car here. I laughed and told him I was here for coffee and then wallah all these wonderful vehicles appeared. The man told me not exactly this is the Espresso & Exotics event held on the 2nd Sunday of every month. It turned out to be great morning!

If you are ever in Las Vegas go to this website www.espressoandexotics.com  and the location will be posted for the event, you won't be disappointed! I had a meeting this morning and I was a little late do to the excitement of this event. 






There were many different exotic cars at this event. The rows of cars are mostly local vehicles that are well taken care of and driven daily. You will see new Super Cars, Classic Cars and Custom One of a Kinds!



I spoke with several of the car owners and if you are into cars this is the event! You can talk with these guys for hours. The love of cars runs deep with these guys and I think this will event will grow and be a staple Sunday extravaganza!
Take a look at the pics I snapped before I had to run. I will guarantee I will be at more of these gatherings in the future!
Enjoy!