Lee Seung Gi professionally detours around a question on Yoona


Reader request.

-

Article: 'One Night' Lee Seung Gi's witty answer to question alluding to Yoona "What answer are you looking for..."

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

When asked about his cooking skills, he said, "I began learning a few years ago but I picked up again recently." The reporter then asked, "Did you ever personally cook for 'that person' when you were learning?"

"I think I know what answer you're looking for but the timing of the two are different."

-

1. [+13,359, -326] Choiza, learn from this tsk tsk

2. [+11,179, -219] Ah, what a warm person ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

3. [+11,453, -543] Out of the SNSD couples, they match the most and both have positive and respectful images. Cinderella couple, last long!!

4. [+10,322, -381] I like that they're quietly dating unlike someone else!

5. [+8,667, -352] Lee Seung Gi Yoona ♥♥ I like this couple

6. [+1,281, -60] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They must still be dating well. Out of the public relationships, I think these two are the prettiest ã… ã…  Even while dating, they think of their fans and are always careful not to harm the other.. They're both nice and respectful ã… ã…  I actually took an interest in them more after their dating rumors came out. They look prettier and more handsome than ever.

7. [+1,126, -49] See Choiza, you need to learn how to turn the table around when your girlfriend's about to be mentioned even if you're in a public relationship

8. [+951, -67] A couple that even the fans support

9. [+873, -39] I like that Lee Seung Gi always puts his fans and his girlfriend before anything else unlike someone else. You can see that he really tries to protect her.

10. [+859, -54] They're heartwarming and match well, I hope they last long.

-