AOA tease Choa and Seolhyun photos from 'Hot Summer' photobook


Article: AOA Choa-Seolhyun tease 'Hot Summer' photobook... sweet 'honey cuts'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+909, -140] AOA's doing so well lately..

2. [+779, -108] AOA > T-Trash

3. [+682, -126] I'm a girl but I love AOA so much..  ã… ã… ã… ã… 

4. [+523, -130] They're pretty, no need for words..bb

5. [+91, -12] You could put together 'Miniskirt and Short Hair' and that's a song on its own

6. [+64, -7] I wonder what happened to the drummer in the band version of the group? I guess the company gave up on the band version... especially since it doesn't make money.

7. [+78, -25] When are they going to stop the sexy image, I miss their band days more

8. [+67, -20] I'm a girl but I've been so into them lately.. ã… ã… 

9. [+49, -7] Their band unit song 'Moya' is also good but it was buried because it was released when they weren't that known ã… 

10. [+49, -10] Jimin was at the top with 'Miniskirt' but nowadays it seems to be Seolhyun or Choa...

11. [+42, -8] Choa's voice is so charming!!

12. [+48, -16] I'm a girl too and I've been loving AOA so much lately ㅜㅜㅜ I've had an eye on them for a while and they're finally catching their break

-