my picks from the one of a kind show, 2014

 I went to the One Of A Kind Show last night with some of my family and as always, had a great time. (The Thursday late night shopping is my favorite night to go) Excuse that this post will be rather short on text, but long on pictures - I really wanted to get in some booth favourites for you prior to the weekend if you're able to go. A few pieces I'm so sad I left behind, but Debra was kind enough to pick up the Giant Squid woodcut print for me (above) that I instantly regretted not buying when I got home. (I can't wait to hang him somewhere in my house!!) See my picks of what to visit below. But I've also compiled a collection of Etsy vendors who were at the show, so if you're not in Toronto you can at least be introduced to some lovely independent artists. Everyone is after the jump! xo

Read more »