10 Best Jokes for April fool

image
A day will come…
When the whole world will, CELEBRATE:
YOUR NAME
YOUR FAME
YOUR PERSONALITY
YOUR THOUGHTS
YOUR VIEWS
But keep in mind,
April Fool comes once a year.
Congratulations!





your style so sweet
your smile so sweet
your voice so sweet
your eyes so sweet
Your whole life so sweet!!
In short; you are a sweetheart
.
.
Hey, look
.
I can lie so sweet so
you’re never going to understand 
.
Happy April Fools Day to Everyone !!




I am your girlfriend:
Smart.
Intelligent.
Sweet.
Talented.
Excellent.
Romantic.
theek kaha na ?
In short I am your S.I.S.T.E.R.
Happy April Fools Day



I want U to know that U are very important to me,
It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second!
U r my life & I can feel U everywhere....
DON'T MIND I WAS TALKING ABOUT OXYGEN...


Hey get ready, my marriage is fixed.
Its on first of April.
Surprised
Stupid, first April is April fool,
and you are the first person whom I fooled.



SomeOne..
MiSSES U..
NeeDS U..
Worries About U
Lonely Without U
Guess Who?
THE MONKEY IN
... THE ZOO ..




Everything has a day…
Every pet has a day…
Every fool too has a day!
Hope you might have enjoyed your day!
The April Ist !




My Life was in darkness before i met u,
but now it is bright.
u know why?
Coz u r a “Tubelight…..




If today any 1 talks & praises u 4 ur
1) gud looks
2 ) nature
3 ) style
4 ) attitude,
kick them off.
How dare they fool u before april 1st.



31ST OR 1ST APRIL DOESNT MATTER..
FOOL IS ALWAYS A FOOL,WISHIN U A VERY HAPPY N PROSPEROUS FOOLS DAY.. TO THE KING OF FOOLS BY THE EMPEROR OF COOLS.. ITS UR DAY