Lee Sem and Eunji leave Nine Muses


Article: Nine Muses Lee Sem and Eunji leave the group for individual activities, a smiling graduation

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+230, -30] I like the nine members as they ar enow ã… ã… ã…  Upsetting ã… ã…  I hope I'll see them elsewhere

2. [+175, -38] Eunji has a face more fit for acting than being an idol. She resembles Jang Jin Young. She has barely had any plastic surgery done on her face too. I'm an acting major myself so I saw her short film she shot at Konkuk Uni before her debut and she was good at acting.

3. [+104, -10] A lot of decent singers in that group. A pity the company doesn't know what to do with them.

4. [+18, -2] Seems they're tired as well~ They've released albums frequently and worked hard but never got anything out of it so of course it will be hard.... I thought their Dolls song would hit #1 but sigh...

5. [+16, -4] I can't put any names to faces but I remember thinking that their bodies were a bit of a waste to spend singing... and it's not like their company does anything special for them, especially when ZE:A hasn't hit jackpot either. Jewelry's barely holding on... I'd just go back to regular life instead of being a singer.

6. [+12, -4] Nine Muses got stuck with a body focused image since their debut so their songs never got much attention but they have a lot of decent songs ã…‹ã…‹ and better live than most girl groups too

7. [+9, -2] Right as I was getting to know them, members leave... Difficult to gain fans like that. I like their songs but they never get anywhere.

8. [+9, -2] Not too fond of how they don't seem like they're in this together as a group considering how easily they come and go. Most groups have a substantial reason when a member leaves like this but they treat this like no big deal.

9. [+8, -0] Waste of Lee Sem to be in Nine Muses honestly. She's smart, #1 super model, has a wealthy family... I trust that she made the right decision, Eunji too.

10. [+8, -0] Then what happens to their name? Are they Seven Muses?

-