Beautiful Boutique Bathrooms - Get inspired!




Here's a collection of shower rooms to inspire you... these are all projects from my portfolio that I’ve created. Over the years I have researched tirelessly to create the perfect boutique bathroom; a bathroom that is not only a sanctuary but practical too, and of course super easy to clean.



My research has taken me around the world to some beautiful locations and top 5 star hotels. During my travels I’ve worked closely with manufactures, I have been able to give my input into future product launches that have been on the horizon. This has allowed me to create, in my own opinion, the perfect luxurious boutique bathroom using only the finest materials from around the globe.



These boutique bathrooms feature beautiful Bisazza glass mosaics, Hansgrohe Shower Systems, Duravit Sanitaryware, Geberit wall systems for WC's, Impey wetroom systems and Matki Shower enclosures.



It’s the detail in the finishing touches that complete these luxurious designs; Keramag accessories, heated towel rails by Bisque and Aeon and striking feature mirrors from Bathroom Origins.



 









For more inspiration visit www.lisamelvindesign.co.uk

Subscribe