Add google map to website-Embed in HTML

Adding google map to website can offer a visitor a more experience about your Geo location of your business and event. You have to just copy the HTML embed code in paste to your website and blog. In my recent experience I have created a new website for my local business and I added my business map to website. Adding Google map to website or blog is best benefit for visitor to understand about your business location. I already see many tutorial about this  but not get clear instruction about how to add or Embed Google map to website or blog ... so Now Found a idea about how to add them. 
In this Post I will explain fully about how to Add Google Map to your website and How to Embed Google Map HTML code  for blog or website 

how to Add Google Map to your website ?

Read the below video tutorial