Why I'm Not Going to NY Fashion Week


Can you guess where I'm going? While the rest of the fashion world is descending upon New York City for Fashion Week, I am headed to.... wait for it... the wilderness. Yellowstone National Park, to be exact. At this very moment I am probably hours deep into a hike of a beautiful, scenic trail, as far as possible from models, runways, and skyscraper heels. Eric (my boyfriend, who gets seldom mentioned here) has been meticulously (obsessively!) planning our week-long summer getaway for close to a year now. He knows the layout of the park like the back of his hand, which is probably a good thing considering I've been warned on numerous occasions we won't have cellphone reception or wifi. So since I won't be going to NYFW, I'm bringing fashion with me to Wyoming - starting at the airport. Look out for some really wild posts when I get back. Happy Labor Day!

What I Wore
Traffic Sneaker Wedges
H&M Bag
Chloe Sunglasses
Cre & Charmdeliers Bracelets

GET THE LOOK