Show Full Post Title in Blogger Flipcard Dynamic View

Before
After
I like Flipcard view - I really do.. Having most of my posts appearing in a single browser page (with the added bonus of having a thumbnail for each one of my posts) gives my readers a quick overview of my entire blog. However, when one hovers over my posts, I am not particularly excited with the fact that most of my post titles are cropped.. Instead of the full post title, I'm presented with the publish date info and the number of comments - two things that I could do without in my flipcards.. I'd trade these two trivial info for a full title any day - Actually I have done so, and that's what I'm gonna show you in this week's post!

Go to Dashboard --> Template --> Customize --> Advanced --> Add CSS --> paste the following code --> Press enter after the last character of the last line } --> Apply to Blog.
.overlay .title, .ss{
height: 110px !important;
max-height: 110px !important;
font-size: 14px;
}