BMW BLOG: Living with a BMW ActiveE (part 3)


Before I got my ActiveE I was contacted by Horatiu Boeriu, founder and managing editor of BMWBLOG and asked if I would like to do a series of posts on his site about living with an ActiveE. BMWBLOG is one of the (if not the) most well respected website that covers all things BMW. I thought this would be a great venue to expose the faithful BMW 'motorheads' to electric drive - BMW style.

It's really my hope that some of the readers there that may not have even considered looking at the new BMW i brand cars, might have some interest once they read about my experiences with an electric BMW. 
The third installment in my series was just posted today and it's called "Plugging In". It could have well just been a post here so I'm cheating today and rather than giving you all a fresh post here, I'm giving you the link to the post on BMWBLOG... I only have so much spare time to write! :)

BMWBLOG: Living with a BMW ActiveE (Part 3)