Wicked Summer




Welcome to my dark side! If the bright, neon, and patterned outfits I constantly post haven't given you a clue, I'm a big fan of color. From electric yellows to bold reds, I'm not one to shy away from making a bold color choice. When you live in paradise the last thing you want to do is mope around in boring black. Save for a sexy black bikini, of course - like this chic high-waisted swimsuit from The Orchid Boutique. (Confession: I will happily spend the rest of my summer in it.) I wanted the photos to evoke major drama, and the historic Vizcaya Museum & Gardens in Miami provided the perfect backdrop. (For the locals: I got confused for a quinciañera during the shoot. HA!) Photography by Andrea of Bella Mente Photography; Creative Direction/Styling/Makeup by me.





What I Wore
Spike Necklace from The Closet Boutique (old)
Bracelets by Henri Bendel and Bar III
Round Black Ring by Bebe
Black Fringe Heels by Daniblack (old)