Capture the Flag




I hope everyone is having a great time this summer! Here is a book cover illustration (Jacket design by Whitney Lyle) for Kate Messner's novel, "Capture the Flag", published by Scholastic. It's an action-packed mystery series about a group of kids who are descendents of the Silver Jaguar Society (a secret society dedicated to protecting the world's treasures). Please check more information about the book here.

I had such a great experience developing these characters and many thanks to Whitney for letting me take part of this wonderful book series!! I have actually worked on two pieces for this project and I'd like to share the other piece that didn't make it to the cover as well (since I was very happy with this version too!). The book is available in store now, so please check it out when you get a chance! Thank you for reading and more to come soon!