Midwest Title Loans WILL Reposess Your Car or Truck Title!

Midwest title Loans located in Saint Joseph Missouri WILL repossess your car or truck title! Take it from someone who has experienced this nightmare when I was traveling with my 7 year old son. I don't know how to stress this enough other than putting this out on my blog. Not only will Midwest Title Loans repossess your car or truck title but they will as fast as they can damage your credit by putting a repossession on your record so that you can not buy another vehicle. I understand there is no way to get my vehicle back now but If I can Stop just one customer from falling into their trap I feel I have done my job. If I can remember right I believe their names were Lillie and a Wanda who talked me into taking out a loan which I could not afford. I first asked for a few hundred dollars to get caught up on some rent and bills and then this is when they replied, "Are You Sure That is Going to be Enough" They got me! Like a fool I said ok throw in a few hundred dollars more. That is when I learned that Midwest Title Loans will repossess your car or truck title and put it up on their auction block.
Midwest Title Loans

Your probably saying all you had to do was to just say No. Its not really that simple when money is being thrown at you in that fashion. But of course they are trained to do this type of upsell to line their own pockets having no regards for the public. Then again I fell for one of their, "30-days Free Interest' Specials. I knew I could pay the $300 back with no problem but the added upsell for another $300 I was Not prepared for. I will admit though my 2000 Chevy Blazer was in tip top condition with 170,000 miles on it. Not one oil leak anywhere. Of course it was all tuned up with new o2 sensors and I just installed a new front wheel bearing which was a pain. I kinda miss the old Blazer and am a little teed off loosing it in that fashion. So I guess the bottom line here is, Midwest Title Loans will repossess your car or truck title and leave you stranded like they did me. If I was to do this all over again I would of went to the other guys there on the Belt Highway in saint Joe Missouri. If you are already doing business with them remember you can still go to the other guys and get a better interest rate and have them buy your car or truck title from Midwest Title Loans and still save over 50%!!!!

tags: midwest title loans, saint joseph, missouri, reposess, car or truck, title