Midwest Title Loans-When Car Title Loan Places Go Bad-Midwest Title Loans

Midwest Title Loans
Can you imagine the kind of profits Midwest Title Loans make at the end of the day? Not only can they charge you over 300% interest rates and get away with it, they also get to Reposes a couple vehicles for their auction block. You would have to have a very cold heart to work there in my opinion. Midwest Title Loans profits off the very poor and old who are not able to get loans anywhere else. So when car title loan places go bad like Midwest Title Loans, someone somewhere is going to have their car repossessed by the end of the day. I wonder what they do with all that money being made from the high interest rates and repossession of your cars or trucks. You would think making that kind of money day after day their office should look a little more professional. I remember reading an article which made me chuckle once titled, ‘when auto mechanics go bad.” Well that is why I am writing this one titled, “When Car Title Loan Places Go Bad.”

Possible Repossession for MWTL
Midwest Title Loans located in Saint Joseph Missouri at 603 S. Belt Hwy. will reposes your car or truck and not think twice about it. My family and I was stalked and followed through 3 counties and 2 states before they made their move on our car. The extra sets of keys you give them are used just for that purpose. It is my understanding that Missouri law states Midwest Title Loans was supposed to let me know repossession was eminent. I was never notified. The law also states Midwest title loans was supposed to let me know when and where my vehicle was being auctioned off and how much it was sold for. I was never notified. Midwest title Loans is supposed to let me know if there was a profit from my vehicle being sold and send me the difference from the $300 I owed them. I haven’t heard a thing from them. This is what happens when a car title loan place goes bad.

I saw a Television commercial saying they charge 50% less than other car title loan places like Midwest Title Loans. So I will tell you folks before you think about doing business with Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri shop around and save thousands of dollars in interest and the possibility of having your car or truck repossessed. This could happen to you when a car title loan place goes bad.



Tags: Midwest title loans, gone bad, saint joseph, Missouri, repossession, interest rates,