Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica Price in India - Review, Features & Specifications

styli and classic is this GSM called Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica. Samsung faced a drop-out for some time but recovers to lead the world mobile market with this brandy set of mobile phone called Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica.

For the very first time, Samsung has designed a smartphone which has an outlined list of features to overwhelm any Samsung mobile fan. This optimum and ever ready to use mobile phone has hit the India market like never before with stunning features like; Android v1.5, TFT screen, dual band 3G connection features, 3.6 MBps speed facilities, DivX support for videos backed by the DNSe 2.0 sound engine.
All these features are included in Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica but not limited to that. Other special and extra features like; 32 GB micro SD card, 3 Megapixel camera, 800 MHz CPU, Wi-Fi, GPS, integration features, and so much more will spice your world this moment as you pick your own Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica for just Rs.12,800. However, it might not be cheaper than you wish but filled with very rich information to your very amazement.

Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica Features & Specifications

Dimensions
Length           -115 mm
Width- 57 mm
Thickness-13.2 mm
Weight          -124 gm
Memory
Internal Memory- 180 MB
Memory Card Type-micro SD
Extensible Memory- 32 GB
Power Management
Battery          Li-ion
Talk Time-Up to 11 hrs
Standby Time-Up to 650 hrs
Capacity- 1500 mAh

Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica Price in India

Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica is cost Rs.12,800/- INR.