Auto Repair Savings Blog/ SEO REVIEW UPDATE of ONGSONO COM

Here is my update SEO review of this site. Well after a month or so of this SEO company called ongsono.com I am sad to say I am very dissatisfied with their customer service . Here comes that old saying again, “If It Sounds To Good To Be True Well It Probably Is.” Don’t let me forget the other one I think it goes like, “ You Get What You Pay For.” Which the answer here is NOTHING! I was pretty impressed with these guys who are claiming to be SEO friendly. So impressed I asked them if I can review their site for my blog and with their approval I did just that. (That Post is Now Deleted)


I tried using the other free tools that they offered and ran into a lot of technical difficulties. I attempted to contact them numerous of times knowing that ongsono is probably busy, and I received no reply. Although I did receive a email from them a month or so later telling me that my #2 ranked blog has been rejected from their site! I was stunned and surprised after following their wishes for me to place their ongsono directory link on my blog which I had, they rejected it. I quickly responded to their email asking why and they replied that, “cheating their system will result in your blog being rejected.” So not only was my blog rejected they called me a cheater also. Lol

The review update of ongsono. Com a so called SEO company, comes out with a D-. Maybe a D+ if their tools were working all of the time. Their rules were followed concerning their link appearing on my blog and I even posted a positive review of them which they approved and I was still treated as a robot using their words. So my quest to find another SEO site with exceptionally good people skills continue as I scan across this Internet. If you have any ideas on finding a great SEO company to work with please let me know. All I can say about my update review of the so called SEO site of ongsono.com is to stay away from their services as far away as possible.