Inspirations Trip to Vietnam .....

Vietnam Service Staion
 I got the opportunity to visit an amazing country Vietnam over Christmas and i thought i would share with you some pictures from my travels.

I Iove visiting new countries and experiencing different culture's and way's of life. I came across a fabulous bar which coincidentally servedmean omelet for breakfast !

The bar had the most amazing interior design, I just loved the ladies toilets , each toilet door had a beautiful portrait and the washstand was a pure work of art made out of a fabulous black swirled granite.

I found out the bar was owned by a lady who was from Greece who used to be a famous Greece pop star well she certainly had great taste.


I couldn't resist including a picture of a real Vietnam WC in a service station certainly was different from the conventional loos we are used too!

Happy Travelling

Lisa ;o)