How to write a Dissertation

This morning students asked me about their Thesis. The question in both cases has been "How can I write my own dissertation ? ".

I started to think about my best answer, but I figured that I do not have a really good answer to such a question. I spent a couple of hours in researching about dissertation tips, how to write thesis, and etcetera but not a very deep incisive and relative comments came out. I also watched some youtube videos on that, in the first one an Indian lady explained some "dissertation tips" during local news, another one explained how the student has to concentrate and how the student need to change for a little period of time his lifestyle. Well ... I really didn't find anything really noteworthy until I found this video :





So my suggestion right now is to listen to this video and keeping as much information you can hold.