Author Madeleine Drake is blogging today about being a vampire at TRS Blue:

One lucky commenter wins Blood Hero and a $10 B&N gift certificate!

BLOOD HERO: She's Sex, He's Death

A vampire and a succubus join forces in ancient Babylon

---+ An AllRomanceEbooks bestseller +---

"Hot, exotic, fast-paced and downright mesmerizing, this is one short story lovers of the erotic won't want to miss."
-Amanda, Rants-n-Raves

"Ms. Drake does a wonderful job of bringing action, sensuality, and passion into the story. The way she writes is intelligent and kept my attention. ...Although this is the first story that I have read by this author, it certainly won't be the last."
-Claudia Rhyes, Manic Readers

"This is a very short, fast-paced read that left me breathless. I was hooked from the first page, drawn in by the fabulous writing and the original plot. ...Ms. Drake, please continue Rihat's story, I want more of him...um, his story I mean."
-Strega, The Pagan and the Pen

















Love, light, and laughter!
Jocelyn Modo
www.jocelynmodo.com