Please Forgive Me If Things Look a Little Off...

{UPDATE}: Thank you so much for your feedback, it was very useful. I am in the process of tweaking things. The {OBSESSION} links are gone, and I think I have the issue of the narrow bar moving to the bottom of the page fixed {please tell me if it is still happening on your computer.}, but I have the margins way more messed up than they were before. Hopefully that will be corrected tonight, so please bear with me in the mean time. Thanks! Jessica

Dear Readers,

I need some feedback from you guys, please!

As you probably noticed, I made some layout changes to {Black.White.Yellow.} before the holidays. I think I am liking them, but I want to make things a bit more streamlined and functional over the next few weeks.

My questions are:

1. I am worried that depending on how your screen display is set you may not be seeing all the columns. You should see the header with an about me box to the right. Underneath you should see three columns, the fat post column and two skinny columns. The third should line up with the about me box. Is this what you see?

2. Do you ever use my labels index entitled {OBSESSIONS}? There you can click on the subjects and posts with those tags will come up. Although I think it is useful, it takes up a lot of space. I am thinking about getting rid of it, unless people are using it.

3. Do you like the post column in the new layout or did you like it better in the middle of the page? I realize this is totally opinion based, but I am torn and curious what you think.

Feel free to leave any other thoughts or suggestions here too...

The first person to answer these three questions will get a free ad space for the remainder of the month for their blog or shop!

For everyone I am offering a advertising special: $15 for an ad for the remainder of January and all of February. Just leave a comment with your email, or email me for more information!

I look forward to your input!

Thanks,
Jessica