Christmas List


Dear Santa,

This is what I would love to see under this tree on Christmas morning. :)

A new camera. One that it is small and sleek, that takes great closeup pictures inside without a flash and night shots too. {For blogging and documenting and for the Etsy Shop} I think the Nikon Coolpix 630 in midnight blue might be the one...

2010 Stendig Calendar. The Big One. {It would be great if Santa could ship this to my house...it is very large to carry back home on the plane.}

Moleskine Large {8.5 x 5.25} Reporter Style Notebook with blank pages. {For doing daily drawings.}

Field Notes #2 Pencils...and maybe a pack of graph paper Field Books if Santa feels so inclined. {You know for doing Field Reports...really these just make me happy and remind me of Wes Anderson movies.}

Some new brown boots in size 7.5. Ones that look like they are vintage but aren't. Ones that are flat and have a v with a buckle in the back, because my calves are shapely and fall somewhere between mid calf and my knee. {Like these...but I have to try them on first!}

Gift cards and/or money to shop at my favorite shops {like Reform School} or Etsy {well Paypal} are always nice. :)

Thank you,


Jessica


{Yes, friends this letter is to Santa. If you don't believe, he doesn't come. So, we made a pact to always believe. He hasn't let us down yet...}