Sponsor : Stella & Dot




Black Eiffel welcomes new sponsor Stella & Dot! Amy Rodbell, a representative for the Stella & Dot jewelry line has lots of delightful pieces on her stylist site to check out. Above are a few of my favorite selections, as my jewelry style is a bit delicate and minimal. But, I believe they have a little something for everyone, especially those nights you want to glam it up with pieces like this or this. What I further appreciate about Stella & Dot is that their items are reasonably priced. See more of the goods here, and while you are at it, tell me what is your jewelry style?

[Jewelry from left : Smoky Quartz / Grace Pearl / Aimee Locket / Jasmine Filigree Earrings]


If you would like to become a Black Eiffel sponsor email blackeiffel@gmail.com for more information.