The New Apartment Tour

Are you ready? It isn't "finished", but I wanted to show you anyway. My goal for the space was for it to scream HAPPY. After the last few months I have had, I need it. I think I am getting there. So without further ado:

{The Living Room}
The art is very much a work in progress. I am waiting on a few new prints to come in, and I still need to get my lovely prints from Wolfie and the Sneak framed. I also need to get a couple more magazine files for the bottom shelf of the landing strip so that it looks all cohesive. I also need to get a rug...one day.

{The Bathroom}


A few little peaks of this bathroom {which is oh so much more spacious than my old bathroom- I even have a big garden tub!} This last image is my favorite drawer...filled with my collection of head bands.

{The Bedroom}





This vintage metal bookcase with glass doors is my new prized possession. I knew the moment I saw it I had to have it. I knew exactly where I wanted it to go in the new house. I LOVE it.



This is my super secret behind the door crafting area. I had to improvise since I no longer have room for my crafting desk. I think it a sneaky solution.

The things I really love about this apartment are: the layout {I will have to add a floor plan later. It is essentially a square divided into four rooms with the storage in the center and the circulation path around the storage...perfect!}, everything is essentially brand new {including the kitchen! yeah!}, the balcony {I got lucky with this one, oh and I will have to show you the kinda cool view to the river.}, the tall ceilings {I even have crown moulding.}, and mostly the light {because of the layout every room gets daylight, it is wonderful}.
So what do you think? Any suggestions?