Now Watch YouTube Videos on Your Large Screen TV

Do you browse YouTube videos from your computer or laptop connected to your TV? or some other web-enabled device like cellphone, PDA etc.

I am so damn sure you've noticed that YouTube is far from optimized for your huge display. Google has heard all your bellyaching and ultimately super-sized YouTube for your TV!

So, if you’ve been wanting to play some YouTube videos on your TV, now is the best time to try it out. YouTube XL is another interface for accessing YouTube, except everything is huge!

As you can see above, the site’s format gives you a much easier time to click on icons or links that actually fill up the entire screen. When I tried this out on my tablet connected to my Sony 52” flat panel it was a breeze to navigate and play videos. It was love at first site!

I did a quick search by selecting the search box in the upper right hand corner away from all the other links and typed in Eminem.

Results were shown in an easy to choose format and playing a video was just so damn easy. I selected the top result and I was on to watching my video.

The controls are easy to use as they are also large and in charge.

You can do anything here that you can do on YouTube and it is a great user experience for us big fan of YouTube!
Thanks for listening Google/YouTube! Any one have any other requests? Let us know by posting it in the comments!

HappY SurfinG!!! (: