Funniest Status Messages

Here is a list of Funniest(Facebook, Orkut, IM, Mig33, Nimbuzz, Myspace) status Messages. I hope you gonna like my collection,

  • I just broke up with someone and the last thing he said to me was “You’ll never find anyone like me!” I’m thinking, “I should hope not! If I don’t want you, why would I want to find someone like you again?"
  • The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue
  • As u grow older ur secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either
  • Forget Health Food. I’m at an age where i need all the preservatives i can get.
  • I would be unstoppable. If i could just get started.
  • For every girl with a broken heart there is boy somewhere with a gluegun.
  • Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
  • A day without sunshine is like, night.
  • Always listen to your wife, she gives sound advice : 99% Sound and 1% Advice….
  • Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me alone.
  • Don’t piss me off! I’m running out of places to hide the bodies.
  • Double your drive space. Delete Windows!
  • Learn from your parents’ mistakes: use birth control.
  • Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.
  • Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
  • What is a free gift? Aren’t all gifts free?
  • We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
  • Love is holding hands in the street. Marriage is holding arguments in the street.
  • Love is cuddling on a sofa. Marriage is one of them sleeping on a sofa.
  • Love is going to bed early. Marriage is going to sleep early.
  • Tv has no place in love. Marriage is a fight for remote control.
  • People say that love is in every corner i must be walking in circles
  • X Is fed up of having a sexual relationship with his right hand
  • People say nothings impossible-- try slamming a revolving door!
  • If u think ur life is ****** up, then it isnt your life but you who has got ****** up

Next Page >>

Don't forget to post your comments!!!