Chandra Sekhar Call Me Between 9 AM To 6 PM TODAY about Indian Money School

Hello,
 
Chandra Sekhar
 
Just a quick remainder to let you know that many people wanted to join Indian Money School, however, they wanted to personally speak with me and clarify their doubts before they join. 
 
I'm available today from 9 AM to 6 PM, you can call me if you any doubts and want them to be personally answered by me.
 
NOTE : Please don't call to ask about Mevin Life as I have already given enough information in my previous emails.
 
You can call me at +919177666679. See you on the call.
 
To your success
 
Karanam Srikanth
 
 
P.S : Before you decide to give me a call check the offer and price once so that you will have a clear idea of what the program is and what is it that you want clarity about.
 
P.P.S : Remember Indian Money Schoo is not a Data Entry Program, it's a coaching program designed to help you learn different ways on earning money online living in India.
 
 

Flat No 304, Banjara hills, hyderabad

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7CwMjCyctCxMDBxMTIystEa0LMwsbIwsHA==