chandra this is our favorite FREE Marketing Strategy...

*************************************************

Hi chandra,


I think its time we start to really dig into
the next phase of your business...

MARKETING!!

By now you know what you need, website,
email autoresponders, training platform, and your
entire sales funnel set up and ready to start
generating you income.

Today, I want to teach you one of my favorite
FREE marketing strategies that I personally use
to generate the highest quality leads for my business.

This is one of the first strategies I teach all
my new members because it's easy AND free AND
extremely effective... IF you do it right.

Using MySpace to network and meet potential
business partners has really been catching on
with networkers that understand how powerful
social networking online really is.

Unfortunately, the majority of networkers who
try using MySpace are still doing it all wrong.

And you can waste A LOT of time and effort, if you
think you can just put up a lame profile and
start spamming people with your sales pitches.

Once again... successful marketing on MySpace and
all other Web2.0 & social networking websites
requires that you fully understand and apply the
principles of ATTRACTION MARKETING.

The real key to success on MySpace is knowing
how to create your profile and understanding
how to position yourself and communicate with
others. Take a look at my MySpace Page.
http://www.myspace.com/davidknielsen


This is one of 12 MySpace Pages I have up.
I use some Software to Request friends on
a daily bases. My new friend checks out my
profile and ends up opting in to the same
Website you did. http://DavidNielsenMarketing.com
Pretty cool, Right?

If you understand what your prospects are REALLY
looking for, than you know what to give them.

And that is the key.

Your offer needs to address their main problems
and provide hope and solutions. That`s why, if
you just put up a Myspace page pitching your
biz opp or magic juice, you may wonder why you
haven't signed anyone up in your business yet,
even though you've added thousands of friends.

You see... marketing is all about your message.

Its about understanding WHO your target market
is and exactly WHAT it is they NEED.

When you get those 2 things down... you will
literally attract people to you and your business
like a magnet.

This is WHY you need to use an ATTRACTION MARKETING
website and message. Don't lead with your business
opportunity... instead lead with TRAINING and
solutions.

I think I may have mentioned this before... no?

I'll be teaching you how to Market on MySpace
when you join me. You can start Now if you
would like to.

Get started on your profile right away...
and then start adding 100-200 friends each day
to build your network and grow your business.

Tomorrow, I'll share with you another one of my
favorite and SUPER easy strategies to start
building your list and generating some income!

Warm Regards
David Nielsen
davidknielsen1@gmail.com
812-866-6419____________________________________________________________
If you want to cancel your subscription to this particular
autoresponder, click once on the link below

http://imediamarketingtools.com/c/r?510063::sekhargreen@gmail.com

This follow-up system is managed and delivered by iMediatools
34 Vans Terrace, Lake Katrine, NY 12449

iMediatools Privacy Policy.
http://www.imediamarketingtools.com/members/privacy.cgi?davidkni