TSNF...

That's so not fair. Ikea for Summer 2007 has some great products at some great prices. Unfortunately, two of my favorites are not available in the USA. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. These gorgeous tealight hurricanes and Torenia bedding would be my top picks, but alas, it's a no go. (I stand corrected. Possibly I should get my eyes checked. I now see the Torenia bedding online, but not the hurricanes. However, Elizabeth from A Browner Brown says she has seen the hurricanes displayed in a California Ikea so perhaps there's hope yet.) UPDATE: I'VE BEEN A CRY BABY FOR NAUGHT. THEY'RE ALL AVAILABLE IN THE USA. CHALK IT UP TO NOT SEEING THE FOREST FOR THE TREES, BEING BLINDED BY JEALOUSY, MY FINGER IN MY EYE, WEARING SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT...etc, etc., etc. ;)


On the bright side, these are my picks for those living Stateside.

HEDDA LÖV curtains, $29.99 for a two pack! Hedda rug $249.00.


Hemnes bedside table $99.99; Gilbert Chair $49.99; Hedda cushion cover $4.99.


Katrina fabrics $4.99 per yard.


Hedda Band Quilt Cover $24.99.